Welcome to SPARKnEarthlyBest

SPARKnEarthlyBest is the result of AllMyEarthlyBest and her efforts to regain health using all the tools at SparkPeople. It is about the journey... the steps taken... the slips, slides, and falls along the way.

Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm back! (again)

WOW!  So long since my last posting here!


Sorry about that - but I did get really sick - totally out of commission for about 3 weeks - and even now still just getting back into the routine of things.


By Monday I should be back to my gazelle in the mornings.  One benefit of being so sick is that it seems to have caused changes to my eating habits.  When I was sickest I lived on soups and teas 24/7.  It's been hard getting back to more normal fare - seems that a lot foods just don't settle well anymore.  The positive side of that is that I'm eating much healthier these days!  That in turn (and probably combined with the long illness) has taken me down a few pounds... about 15 so far, or since a month ago, which is not bad! :)


I'll do an update on my 100# challenge later - maybe around the 20th or so. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment