Welcome to SPARKnEarthlyBest

SPARKnEarthlyBest is the result of AllMyEarthlyBest and her efforts to regain health using all the tools at SparkPeople. It is about the journey... the steps taken... the slips, slides, and falls along the way.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Am I Ready?

Today has been full of challenges: got up late (but got to meeting on time), got invited to two different lunches after the meeting - could only accept one (got there late, they were serving dessert), the muffler came off my van (boy is it loud now!), the weather was iffy... it was snowing when I woke up but not sticking as the ground was too wet from all the rain but just before dark we got it all - rain - sleet - hail - snow - all at once!!!  I've been in since then.  I feel horribly achy.  There is so much to do tomorrow - soon as businesses open up.  I have a doctor appointment too.  I'm so not sure about transportation now. Am I ready to push myself to start up on the gazelle again? It's been a good month (got sick 10/11/10 and haven't been on it since then) so I know it won't be much fun but will be a lot of work, even if just for 2 minutes!!!  Don't know if I can do it!

1 comment: