Welcome to SPARKnEarthlyBest

SPARKnEarthlyBest is the result of AllMyEarthlyBest and her efforts to regain health using all the tools at SparkPeople. It is about the journey... the steps taken... the slips, slides, and falls along the way.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Power of TEN

Today is the 10th day of the 10th month of the 10 year in this century!


There could be so many interesting things about this, but as it relates to my goal of losing weight about the only thing I can come up with is that I've lost ten/tenths of a pound (or 1#) this last week.  LOL


I love numbers though and will always find dates with interesting correlations in their numbers a fascinating study.  Sometimes something comes from it; most times it's nothing. Just numbers. :)


Since there are many things in my life that happen "in threes" this number holds interest because 10 is repeated 3 times.  Nothing special happened in my life today, or even at 10:10 this morning - though 5 tens does absolutely nothing to excite my passion with numbers.  ;-)


Hope you've had a good day!

1 comment:

  1. 6X10 yrs ago DH was born. Sure life changing for him...and later for me, too. ***grin***

    ReplyDelete