Welcome to SPARKnEarthlyBest

SPARKnEarthlyBest is the result of AllMyEarthlyBest and her efforts to regain health using all the tools at SparkPeople. It is about the journey... the steps taken... the slips, slides, and falls along the way.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not a bad start!

Tuesday was a fairly good day... got in some walking but forgot to carry the pedometer; managed to eat 75% whole foods but had a fast food meal (which was probably over half my calories for the day - good thing most of my other foods for the day were fresh veggies and very low cal).


I'm fighting a fibro flare so everything is taking longer.  Big weekend is planned so I really need to pace myself better.


Still keeping my goal in mind from time to time. :)


Today is going to be busy - shopping to do, packing to start, phone calls to make, and a house to get clean, plus catching up all the laundry.  I'll be eating only at home today so at least sticking to my plan should be easy.

1 comment: