Welcome to SPARKnEarthlyBest

SPARKnEarthlyBest is the result of AllMyEarthlyBest and her efforts to regain health using all the tools at SparkPeople. It is about the journey... the steps taken... the slips, slides, and falls along the way.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All My Earthly Best and SparkPeople

This is the first post in documenting a journey of losing weight and regaining health and how it impacts the lives affected by it all.  At some point there will be pics.  There is just so much going on right now I'm not sure when I'll get around to adding them.  To date, I've already lost 33 pounds... in roughly 33 months - LOL  Not the rate I'm happy with but at least it's a loss!  My partner in this journey is SPARKPEOPLE ~ all the many friends I've met there who cheer me on, encourage me, fill me with info, spark me with fire in motivation and in general help me do what I must do to meet my goals.


Today I am on Day 3 of the 28-Day SPARK program.  A true work in progress; inspired by the newly released book by SPARKPEOPLE founder, Chris Downie: The SPARK!  


If you haven't read it yet, go to SPARKPEOPLE now and click on the link for the book and order it for yourself.  You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment